General Terms and Conditions
1. Terms used
This document (hereinafter: General CONDITIONS operations) have the terms used are as follows:
- Authorized agent or company: company Zlati rez d. o. o., Kolovec 8, 1235 Radomlje, Slovenia, registration number: 2372622000, VAT ID: SI35602490, represented by director Ludvik Uhan.
- Authorizing party or client: natural or legal person signing a contract with a company or authorising the company and accepted general conditions of operation GOLDEN REZ d. o. o..
- Regulation: Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 295/91 and other regulations justifying the subject-matter of the application;
- Air carrier: A trader responsible for the flight of a client.
- Compensation: The amount of money to which the client is entitled, based on (national and/or European) regulation that define and specify the conditions for this right.
- Contract: A legal act in which the client and the company agree on the tasks that the agent will perform for the client and the amount of the reward for the activities carried out and the associated possible costs.
- Authorization: a legal document issued by the client to the agent.
- Request: procedure of negotiations with the air carrier, with the aim of compensation to the customer.
- Confirmation of the agreement with the air carrier: mandatory prior written confirmation of the client, both in terms of content and in terms of the amount of money.
- Conclusion of the agent\’s activity and the basis for the issue of the bill: notification of the agent of the agreement reached with the air carrier.
2. Establishing a business relationship
The company and the client establish a business relationship by signing the contract and/or authorization.
3. Legal notice – copyright
All content posted on the website of the company ZLATI REZ d. o. o. is protected copyrighted work ZLATI REZ d. o. o. in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 16/07, supplements and amendments, hereinafter: ZASP). Prohibited is the reproduction, distribution, modification, public presentation and reproduction and other forms of exploitation of copyright work without the express written permission of ZLATI REZ d. o. o..
Documents published on website, are used only for non-commercial purposes and in accordance with the provisions of ZASP. Their nature is fully informative and does not bind the economic company. Re-use is permitted only with the explicit written consent of the legal representative of the company and a clear indication of the source of the data.
Despite the desire for regular and prompt maintenance of content, the company does not provide and cannot assume responsibility for their accuracy and integrity, and for any damage caused by the use of these websites or its contents.
All users of the published content use it at their own risk. The company keeps the right of modifying, adding or removing websites (in whole or in part) without prior notice.
4. Legal notice – protection of personal data
ZLATI REZ d. o. o. undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data of clients in accordance with the provisions of:
- Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 86/04, with amendments and amendments) and
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The company commits itself, under no circumstances, to transfer personal or, without explicit authorization, other data to a third party or will not allow a third party to inspect personal or other information of the parties, unless there is reasonably request by the public authorities or if such an obligation is specified in the law, and in the following cases:
- if the data is used as a cause related to the claim;
- if necessary for the fulfilment of the contract with the client;
- if this is necessary because of a legal obligation, administrative or judicial order;
- if this is necessary for the establishment or protection of legal claims or for the protection of judicial acts;
- if the client expressly consents.
For the purpose of providing the services it offers, the company will collect and store the following information:
the name and surname of the natural person (with a photocopy of the identity document with the picture), the name of the legal entity;
- tax code (in so far as it is strictly necessary for the provision of services);
- e-mail for notifications and communications;
- telephone number of the natural person or legal representative of the legal entity (in so far as is strictly
- necessary for the provision of services);
- information on permanent or temporary residence; information on the registered office of the legal person;
- information on the bank account of a natural or legal person.
The client can contact the company at any time by e-mail email@example.com or at the address of Kolovec 8, 1235 Radomlje, Slovenia by sending a request for a dash to its personal information, inspection, correction or deletion of its personal information. The company undertakes to respond to the client\’s request on the next business day.
The data can be processed by employees of the company ZLATI REZ or others who are assigned to work on the case. All data will be stored on secure servers that comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. The company is not responsible for any unauthorized processing of data that may occur when data is stored on servers.
ZLATI REZ informs the customer/client about the indicative costs and the amount of the prize before the conclusion of the contract and/or the signature of the authorization. The payment is determined after the end of the negotiations, when the client and the firm agree to a certain amount.
ZLATI REZ is not responsible for any additional customer charges that might be shown during the claim for damages.
The communication between ZLATI REZ and the client consists of emails and phone calls. ZLATI REZ is obliged to respond to all messages within two business days. If he fails to do so, the client has the right to cancel the contract.
The customer is responsible for communicating with the company ZLATI REZ, responsible for the responsiveness and transmission of all information within one week. The customer agrees that all the communications with the air carrier is operated by ZLATI REZ.
7. Disputes and jurisdiction
ZLATI REZ can change these terms at any time without prior notice, but only if the change does not harm the rights of the parties already bound by the General Terms and Conditions. The company commits itself to solving any disputes by mutual consent, in mutual benefit and in accordance with the highest standards of business. In the case of insurmountable obstacles, the competent court in Ljubljana has jurisdiction to settle.
Zlati rez d. o. o.
Director Ludvik Uhan